Terms and conditions
By uploading your content (media files of recordings/artwork) to Block Label you agree and confirm to the following:
1) You grant Block Label a non-exclusive license to use, sell, copy, and distribute your content. This includes, but are not limited to digital platforms and services (e.g., Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music, Google Play).
2) You own all the rights to the content.
3) You have obtained the necessary and appropriate licenses and permissions for the artwork, cover versions of recordings, remixes, and samples that may be present in your content; that they do not infringe any copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of a third party.
4) Content isn't distributed through other partners to the same services as the ones Block Label will release them on. The current list of services:
iTunes / Apple Music
5) Block Label will not be liable for any circumstances caused by a third party or anything beyond our control. This includes, but are not limited to third party services Block Label uses.
6) You are at least 15 years of age.
7) If you want to retract your release and want it taken down from services:
Please send instructions for takedowns to email@example.com from the email you registered with us when uploading.
IMPORTANT! For security purposes you have to send your token[s] back to us from the same address you received them.
Once we receive the tokens we'll send in a request for takedown.
We are not liable or responsible for the time it takes third party services to finalize a takedown.
8) You understand and fully accept that this is an experiment.
9) Terms and conditions may be subject to change.